Design Build Engineering
Remove the hassle with Butters-Fetting design-build services.
For design-build projects, Butters-Fetting uses engineering knowledge and field expertise. Over many years, we’ve acquired this skill to provide the best suited solution for your project. Everything we do is based on your needs, budget, and available resources.
We take each project from start to finish. Beginning by putting together initial budgeting with our AutoDesk estimating and design software. Our team will see you through the entire process from design to bringing your new system online. We are your one stop shop.
We engineer a tailored design based around you and your building. What makes design-build special is that we think about the feasibility of install and build around what you really need. Not cut-and-paste specifications that leave you paying for unnecessary features and install obstacles.
Design Build Benefits
- Save Time – Especially on quick hitting projects. We design and bid at the same time, as opposed to weeks of design, followed by weeks of bidding, followed by weeks of decision making.
- Single Source Contact, Accountability, and Responsibility
- By using design build, we become the engineer that answers all questions for our field, team, and customer.
- We lessens the burden on the customer as they don’t have to coordinate communication between the engineer and installing contractor, a common catalyst for change orders.
- No more “that’s not what the engineer put on the drawings” which typically costs the owner more money. We are the engineers responsible for putting everything on the drawings. This saves the customer from unexpected added costs throughout the project.
With Butters-Fetting design build services, our team works towards getting the customer the right solution, within their budget. Our field personnel work closely with our in-house engineers and project managers to complete the project in the most cost effective way, with a unified vision of the project.
No more “that’s not what the engineer put on the drawings”.