Being safe is an attitude, a practice and a culture.
Keeping every member of our team safe and preventing accidents is as important to us as the quality of our work. Butters-Fetting has established a series of practices and activities to continually reinforce our commitment to being safe:
- Our entire company receives Toolbox Talks sent out every Monday and Friday morning. One of the talks focuses on a general topic. The second talk focuses on observations made during preceding jobsite visits.
- Our full time dedicated Safety Director focuses on the company’s overall program for safe work. They continually consider new methods and technologies to take our commitment to the next level.
- We also have a full time, dedicated Field Safety Specialist who visits 12-15 sites a week. Having a dedicated specialist ensures a trained team member is always keeping a vigilant eye out.
- At the beginning of a project, our team develops a site-specific safety plans because no two projects are the same. We ensure every challenge is faced head on with preplanning and considerable attention to detail.
- The Butters-Fetting Safety group has implemented a program-specific website. This makes related resources available to all employees on an ongoing basis.
- Access to Professional Registered Nurses is provided on a 24/7/365 basis through our “NurseAdvantage” program. Professional care is always at our teams fingertips.